Tuesday 14 May 2019

Wedding Day


Hello. 

It's Liz here sharing my first Colourific card as a design team member. My card features stamps from the 'Vintage Car' set. 

I stamped the car, flowers and leaves onto watercolour card using my Versafine ink pad. I then coloured with Inktense pencils blending with a paintbrush and a little water. I then fussy cut all the images and popped them onto the card blank using foam pads. 

Included in the set is a 'registration number' to change up the card to Happy Birthday! 

See the full range of Colourific stamps here.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Liz, love how you got the shading on the card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very lovely, fab wedding card xx

    ReplyDelete

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...