Thursday 16 May 2019

Say it with Flowers

Hi there Jan here, super, super excited to be joining the Colourific Team
The stamps are amazing 
This week I have been playing with 
**Say it with Flowers **
Amazing ..... A total of 8 stamps on this set
You soooooooooo must check it out ~ find them in the store here

For my first project this week I made a card, with a matching tag and a gift bag
I think they look so pretty
I used some water colour paints on the flower heads and leafs
I used Nuvo drops Gloss -Ebony Black & Carnation Pink on the popping flowers , they look so shiny and lush  in real life



For My second project I made some sweet little notelets
This is one of my favourite flowers ever, I know it will certainly be used lots!
Again using water colour paints on the leafs and Nuvo drops on the flowers 
Matching cardstock , some very usefull notelets for many occassions



Don't forget to follow our blog , making sure you won't miss any of our posts with new release stamps etc

Thank you for stopping by today
xx

5 comments:

  1. These all look fabulous Jan, must add this set to my ever growing list x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are fab, loving the stamps Jan...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caz you need these in yr life, thanks for following too xx

      Delete
  3. Love this set hunni, very inspiring, hugs aly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...