Monday 13 May 2019

Life in the Fast Lane - A6 Sports Car Stamp Set



Good Morning All

Welcome to my first blog as Design Team Member for Colourific.  I have used the A6 Sports Car stamp set for my first card.  

·         I used a stencil to ink through the corners of a background paper and matted it onto a piece of navy card.  
·         Stamped the wheels/cogs from the same stamp set to make the little background panel and a very old background map stamp from my stash (I have no idea where it came from) for the other panel.  These were both matted onto navy card.
·          The  car was stamped and coloured with copic markers and fussy cut.  I used Glossy Accents in the windows and along the trim and round the wheels of the car.
·          Used some glitter card and matted it onto navy card for the border.
·          Finally I stamped the “Life in the Fast Lane” stamp from this set onto white card and embossed and matted onto navy card.

Here is a link to the website, where you can find all the stamps :- 

https://colourific.co.uk/shop?olsPage=products&page=1


3 comments:

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...