Thursday 20 June 2019

Pizza Box

Happy Colorific Thursday to you all
I am here today to share with you a gift box in the shape and opens like a pizza box 
(hmmm I always wonder about Pizza boxes being square and Pizza's being round and not only that we cut them into triangles to eat.....Yes I really need to get out more....)
 don't forget it's
 free delivery when you spend over £5 UK
Check out the store here
For todays make I used
Say it With Flowers (contains 8 stamps)

and
Art of Life (contains 4 stamps)


Pizza box or not I was going for the classy look and I always think Black/White fits the bill.
So I cut my box using black card stock and cutting a layer of white for the top panel

I stamped my flowers and sentiment
Painted the leafs and dotted around them

Then I used the wonderful nuvo drops

Crystal Drops - Gloss - Ebony Black
I love them they really shine



Thank you for stopping by today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...