Wednesday 19 June 2019

Enjoy Your Day - A5 Girls Night Out Stamp Set

Good Morning

Alice here, showing you a Birthday Card I made using the following Stamps Sets:

A5 Girls Night Out 
A6 Moderne Flower 
A6 Leaves 
A6 Border and Stems



I stamped the shoes onto patterned paper, and also onto a cerise coloured card and paper pieced them together and added some crystal embellishments.  I cut the large Moderne Flower in Cerise Card and fussy cut them out.  I also stamped it onto heat resistant Acetate and embossed it with white embossing powder.  I layered the 2 coloured flowers together and added a crystal in the centre.  I stamped out the smaller flowers in 2 sizes and also layered them.  I inked the background card with oxide inks.  I used the Stitched Border Stamp around the edge of the white mat.  I matted the layers together them added the shoes and the floral embellishments.  I finished off with the Enjoy Your Day stamp from my stash.

You can find details of this card on my blog

Thank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...