Thursday 13 June 2019

It's Christmas....

Hi there Jan here today

This week I have been playing with the amazing Christmas Mini Stamps
I had oodles of fun as you can see below

I started of by making a card and a matching bauble tag
I masked of an area and used Distress Oxides, with some splashes of water and white paint
I stamped the images to make a scene and coloured up using Distress Inks
You need to look carefully for the snowy, starry sky

*****
My second project were a couple of quick tags /toppers
Oxide background with some random stencils and some more cute stamps

*****
My third project some ATCoins, a big love of mine to make
Again Oxide backgound and then using the amazing Mini stamps that were painted  - I finished of these makes using Nuvo Drops

*****

My final project for this week is some mini cards with matching envelopes, these would be perfect for the children to colour in and give to there friends , there are so many stamps in this set (29!!) that each card could be different


My other idea for these stamps would be an advent box with a little drawer with a stamp on each, plenty to choose from , I ran out of time this week but maybe a project for the future 
Thank you for looking today and don't forget to check out those 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...