Friday 14 June 2019

Girls Night Out - A5 Girls Night Out Stamp Set

Good Morning

Alice here, with an extra blog for you.



I made this little pop up box card using The A5 Girls Night Out stamp set from Colourific Stamps.  You can see this stamp along with lots of other fabulous stamps on their Website.

I used a die to cut out the box, and various dies to decorate it.  I also used some backing papers from my stash.  I stamped out the Lipsticks and Lips from the Girls Night Out Stamp Set and coloured them with copic markers.  I put glossy accents on all the lips to give them a shine.  I then attached them to strips of acetate and attached them to the box at various different heights and levels.  I love the way it turned out.

You can find more details here on my blog.

Thank you for looking.

See you again on Monday

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...