Sunday 25 November 2018

Easy 3D Stamped Flowers

Hi everyone today I am here sharing a different way to use your stamp sets.  I took the Colourific stamp set: Moderne Flowers 
I first stamped the images using Oxide inks onto vellum paper and applied some clear embossing powder and then heat set. I then fussy cut them and cut between each petal so I could shape them.  Each flower has 2 layers and then I added some stamens.
Makes perfect 3D flowers for your card fronts.  Finally I stamped the sentiment from the Champagne and Cocktails set!
I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and thanks so much for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...