Wednesday 3 October 2018

Gold Grunge by Atiya

Hi there!
This is Atiya from The Whatnots Shop. I am taking over the Colourific blog today. I am here with the Gold Glittered Grunge look.


To create this card, I have used Princess Text and Grunge Background stamp sets by Colourific. I absolutely loved the Grunge background. There are so many possibilities with it.

I had stamped the A6 Grunge Background using the Distress Embossing Ink onto a Pale White cardstock. Then, I went on with the Perfect Pearls - I have used Heirloom Gold and a little bit of Pewter. I absolutely loved the effect it gave to the entire card!


Next, I took the sentiment stamp from A6 Princess Text stamp set and chose 'Hope your Day is filled with Love'. I stamped it using Atenew's Jet Black. I have used a light cream cardstock for this.

I added a layer of dull gold glitter sheet in between the base and the stamped cardstock.

In the end, I added a few pearls to give it a bling.

This is all for today and I hope you like the card. To share your creations using Colourific Stamps, you can join the Colourific Stampers Fan Group here.

See you next time!

2 comments:

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...