Friday 7 September 2018

Unicorn Eating Cake on a Rainbow ~ Karen

Hello!  It's Karen here with you today, and I am so happy to be here, doing my first post for Colourific!  I am using the smaller unicorn image from Unicorns & Chasing Rainbows, along with sentiments from Unicorn Text:

I started creating my background by blending four colours of Distress Oxide Ink to provide a soft halo of colour.  Then I used my sewing machine to stitch around the panel before adhering it to the base. I've coloured the unicorn and flowers with Copic markers, and fussy cut them all out.
The unicorn and a couple of the smaller flowers are attached with pop dots for a little added dimension, and a few sequins provided some sparkle!
I used another one of the sentiments from Unicorn Text on the inside, along with the small flower spray:
We are just getting this party started here on the Colourific Stamps blog - be sure to visit regularly to see what our fabulous design team has to share.  You can also find Colourific on facebook here, and you'll want to join our Colourific Stamps Fan Group here, where you can share your creations as well.


6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card. It is so delicate looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, beautiful colours used to compliment the unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job with this card! I love the colours you chose while still keeping it light and airy - perfect for a unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know quite a few folks who would LOVE to receive this card, myself included! It's really dreamy 😀🦄

    ReplyDelete

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...