Sunday 9 September 2018

Stamping and Embossing


Hi everyone! Monica here sharing my first creation as a Colourific DT.  I am looking forward to a great term here and hope to keep everyone inspired!  Today I chose to use the "Butterflies Take Flight" A5 clear stamp set.  What a beauty this!

I stamped my images on Arches watercolor paper using a versamark ink and black embossing powder.  Once done I then fussy cut my butterflies out and colored them with zig clean color brush pens.  Which gives them a fun bright look.

To give my card some added depth I embossed the cardstock and finished it off with some sequins!
Well, I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks so much for stopping by...


7 comments:

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...