Thursday 30 August 2018

ANNELIES BROWN – Owner of Colourific

Owner and designer of this blog

ANNELIES BROWN

Hi,  I am Annelies and I am the owner and designer of Colourific. I have been designing and creating all of my life and could not live without my crafting. I am a cake decorator and also have an Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design. I started making wedding stationery and greeting cards when I left college after my course in Graphic Design and eventually found a job designing for a craft company in Scotland. This is how I first entered the craft industry.

I love designing something new and original for you all to play and experiment with and would be thrilled if you made something using our stamps.

I am so pleased that you have joined me and really hope you enjoy the journey. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them the best way that I can. I am here to help in any way possible.  

Love Annelies xx










3 comments:

  1. Thank you Annelies for this wonderful opportunity. I can see a great time ahead with these talented ladies as my teamies. Congratulations everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a talented and enthusiastic crew you have here! Congrats to you all and look forward to seeing your creations 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan, you are correct. They are very enthusiastic and I really appreciate everything they have done for me so far.

      Delete

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...