Wednesday 4 December 2019

Marleen DT - Stiched Friends in the snow.

Hello Everyone
and welcome to my blog.

Today I want to share a quick little card I made with stamps from Colourific.
Annelies have a great selection of stamps in the STORE, but the "Stitched Friends" are one of my favourite sets.. I have also used the "Christmas Minis" set for my card today.




For this little card I started by making a background of snow. Its made by simply tearing a piece of copy paper into something that resembles mountains. Then simply swipe your blending tool, starting on the paper and out onto your card, so you build up colour. Move the paper around and repeat till you get the desired effect.

I used the "Spotty Background" stamp to create the snowfall on the background. I simply stamped with versamark ink and set with white embossing powder.

My little stitched snowman is stamped and coloured with watercolour pencils on to water colour card stock, as is my little robin.
The candy cane I stamped with red distress ink and just dragged a bit of the stamped colour around.

I added them all to my snow background with foam tape, mounted the background at an angle on to my mat and then stuck to my card.
And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Don't forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...