Monday 9 September 2019

There is Beauty in Simpicity

Good Morning

Alice here with my Monday morning Blog.


Materials Used:

A5 Peony Stamp Set
Black Memento Ink
Copic Markers
White Card

  • To make the gift bag, I cut the card into the appropriate sizes and scored and folded where appropriate.
  • Before assembling the bag, I stamped the Peony flower 3 times across the top of the front and back of the gift bag using a masking technique.
  • I coloured with copic markers then fussy cut out along the top edge of the card, keeping the remainder of the flowers attached.
  • I felt the front of the bag was very plain, so I embossed a sheet of white card and stuck it on before I did the next step.
  • I stamped I stamped 5 more Peonies and coloured them in with copics and fussy cut them out.  I also stamped and coloured an assortment of leaves and fussy cut.
  • I joined all the pieces of the gift back together and made it up.  
  • I punched  2 holes in the front and back of the gift back to attach the ribbon.
  • I arranged the 4 of the remaining coloured peonies along the front of the back raising them with foam pads.  Evenly attached the leaves evenly around the raised peonies with some glue.
  • Finally cut out a die shaped tag, embossed it with the same embossing folder.  Coloured the tag with Oxide Ink, the stamped a sentiment from my stash.  Added the final Peony to the front of the tag.  Finally punched a hole, threaded some ribbon through and attached to the bag.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...