Thursday 29 August 2019

With Thanks The Colourific Way

Happy Colourific Thursday to you 
Today I am sharing with you some Pinkness
I have used the lovely Stamp Set
I stamped and fussy cut the flowers layering them for depth

My background paper is one that was recommended to me I totally love B n M's cheapy 12 x 12 the quality is so very good and they’re double sided
Someone said try the Works, No local Works but there were a few other bits I looked at so I placed an online order, a code popped up free delivery over £10 ~ pretty good so far of course I spent a lot more than £10!
There wasn't much variety in 12 x 12 pads to be honest and the one I had my beady on was Out Of Stock, grrrrr I did spot another called Summer Dreams so popped that in my basket
and this is one of the sheets , I don't think its as good as quality as what I normally use but perfect for card making and this sheet fitted perfectly with my pink theme.

I used some random dies and finished it off with some sparkly gems
This Stamp Set is sure up there in my Top favourites
See you Next Week for another Colourific Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...