Thursday 1 August 2019

Pillow Boxes

Happy Colourific Thursday Jan  
August 1st really??
 here today to share with you some Pillow boxes I made
I do love to make these
I used two stamp sets from Colourific
and
Both Beautiful Stamp Sets with lots of potential

I cut my boxes out using my portrait cutter and added some acetate to the windows
(For those that know me ....Yes the paper is from B n M's Bargain at £2.99 this one is called Grandma's Garden)
Very easy to make up with only one glue line needed





I then stamped up the flowers and leaves a few times so I could layer up
I coloured these with distress ink and used a white Posca pen for detail
There are some tiny little middle stamps in the sets I covered these with Nuvo Drops and left all to dry.............
I made up my flowers and attached middles , there very shiny in real life
Attached the flowers to my Pillow boxes 

A very easy, and simple project
They just need to be filled with goodies now
Thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...