Thursday 25 July 2019

When Stained Glass becomes a Flower ~ Colourific


Happy Thursday Everyone
This week I have had great fun playing with the stamp set
With a few snips here and there
I turned it into a flower!
How many possibilities with this Stamp set

I coloured up using Distress Ink refils  and using the same colours as I did for the flower did a few splashes for my card background

I also used stamp set
for the sentiment.

Be sure to pop over to the Colourific Store
there are some great prices on the stamp collections
&
Free UK postage if you spend over £5
where you could win some goodies
See You there


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...