Sunday 28 July 2019

Paint Pot


Hello. It's Liz here today with something a little bit different! I've had this paint pot for at least five years so thought it was about time I did something with it! The pot is clear plastic and made for decorating but I guess you could use any old paint pot or tin. I simply covered the pot with patterned paper. Then I stamped two of the Moderne Flowers, coloured and carefully trimmed around. They were then fixed to the pot and lid using foam pads.



I then stamped out 'brushes' using the Alphabet and Numbers stamp set and cut them up in random shapes. They were also fixed to the pot using foam pads. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...