Friday 19 July 2019

Multicoloured Hibiscus

Hi everybody,

It's Friday, so It's my turn to show you all a card.  I used the A5 Hibiscus stamp to make this card, I wanted something summery and colourful, so here is what I came up with:

What you will need:

A5 Hibiscus stamp from Colourific
Stamping card
A4 Burgundy card
Multicoloured embossing inks - I used Catherine Pooler's Minis - Party Collection
Clear Embossing powder
Sentiment stamps from my stash
Tonic Nuvo drops
Kitchen roll
paintbrush and water

Here is what I did:

  1. Randomly stamped and embossed images from the Hibiscus stamp set onto white stamping card measuring 17 x 13.5 cms.
  2. Blended the white background with the red ink and splashed water onto it.  Before it dried, I blotted it with the kitchen roll to leave white splodges on the card
  3. I stamped and cut out a sentiment from my stash, you can use any of your own, and glued it to the card.
  4. Mat and layer the card onto white card and I used a burgundy card base and Nuvo drops in each corner to finish it off.
All finished.  Time to clean up that lovely inky mess.  

Maria
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...