Friday 12 July 2019

Happy Campervan

Hi everyone,

It's my turn to post my first card as a member of the Colourific Design Team.  I've called my card Happy Campervan because it reminds me of a holiday I had in one when I was young and everyone I know that has a campervan absolutely loves it.  It would make a great birthday card for a 17 year old as they are now old enough to learn to drive.



Materials used:

7 x 7 Card blank
Stamping card
Campervan stamp pack
Versafine Black Onyx
Wow clear embossing powder
Christine Pooler ink pad minis - Party Collection
Silver and black watercolour paint
Glossy Accents
Button from my stash
3D foam Pads
Gems
Uniball Signo white gel pen

Here's how I made it:

To make my card, I stamped and embossed the campervan onto a piece of stamping card using an Onyx Black Versafine ink pad and clear embossing powder.  

I coloured the image in using Christine Pooler Mini ink pads with silver and black watercoloured paint.  


Then cut out the image and added glossy accents to the lights, gems to the indicators, a button as the badge and added a little white pen as a highlight. Then let it dry - walk away!!!!


For the backing I stamped the medium flower onto a piece of 6.x 6" stamping card to make a border.

I mounted the background onto a wine coloured card and then onto the white card base.  The campervan is adhered to the card by using a combination of 3D foam and 3D glue gel.

Finally, I stamped and cut out the number plate and the Happy Birthday sentiment and used a 3D foam pad to give them extra dimension.

The campervan stamp set contains 22 stamps in total and can be bought on the Colourific site here along with many more beautiful stamps.

Hope you like it, have fun!

Maria 


1 comment:

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...