Tuesday 23 July 2019

A6 Flower Kaleidoscope Stamp

Morning Caz here, is my turn to show some makes Ive made using the 





The first card I have made using 6x6 card..Layered with red n white card..I have stamped twice with 2 diffrent colours..  Hand cut these out and fixed together using butterfly pin...Black one will spin round..Attached stick to card, then placed cut out stamps on stick..Bit like pinwheel..Background stamp and sentiment from my stash.



2nd card again using 6x6 card and layered with black and white card stock...Stamp Ive stamped twice, filled in some bits of the flowers , one in red other black..Cut out and stuck to card oppisite corners...Sentiment from stash..



Im sure you will see more of these Kaleidoscopes in time in diffrent forms..So do look our for them..

Just click my name to be taken to my blog, for more detail..



Thank you for looking..

Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...