Wednesday 26 June 2019

Moderne Flowers - again - A5 Moderne Flower Stamp Set

I just love this stamp set it's such a beautiful and versatile little flower stamp.  To create the background paper, I stamped the A6  Leaves Stamps onto pink paper, then embossed with white embossing powder.  I inked the paper with green and yellow distress inks.  I stamped the A5 Moderne Flowers 4 times with versa mark ink pad and embossed with white embossing powder.  I cut each flower out with a hexagon die and inked the background with yellow and green distress inks.  I coloured the flowers with water colours.  I used a larger hexagon die and cut out 4 in black card, and layered the flowers on top.  I used black card and layered the backing paper on top of this, then cut out the sentiment with a die and made a messy bow.  Once it was all assembled, I thought that for balance, I should just have used 3 hexagons!  Lesson learned.  You can find this Stamp Set and many more here.


Thank you for looking.

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...