Thursday 6 June 2019

Milk Cartons

Happy Colourific Thursday to you all
Here to share with you my trio of Milk Cartons , I never tire of making these 
also don't forget it's
 free delivery when you spend over £5 UK
This week I have been playing with the stamp set
Art Of Life (contains 4 stamps)


I made all my boxes up that I had cut on my portrait
I used good ol B & M's card stock, double sides and a perfect weight for gift boxes and such, a steal at £2.99 ~ 12" x 12" I must re-stock





I also cut out 3 layers using Mixed Media paper

I used some various coloured Brusho's trying to match in a colour from my cardstock
I then stamped my flower's and painted them using Iridescent Shimmering Watercolour Paints.
I stamped the sentiment and decided to just use the Friends half, I attatched this and then doodled around
Tied with a matching ribbon my cartons were good to go
Thank you for stopping by today

2 comments:

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...