Saturday 29 June 2019

Build a Wreath - A6 Blossom and Grow Stamp Set and A6 Leaves Clear Stamp Set

Hi everyone, Alice here,  A bit late in getting this on for today, but thought I would post it anyway.  I was having a little browse through some You Tube tutorials on inking techniques, when I stumbled across a fabulous tutorial.  No, it's not what you think, absolutely nothing to do with Inking techniques at all.

It was a tutorial on how to make a "Build a Wreath Template" for a stamping platform.  I studied the tutorial, but way too much measuring for me.  I went to the Scan n Cut and produced my own template using square shapes.  Probably not the best in the world, but it worked for me.

I knew instantly, that this would work well with the A6 Moderne Leaves from Coulourific which you can find here.  I also used some of the small flowers from the A6 Camper Van and A6 Blossom and Grown Sets.

Here are some of the samples I played around with, some are better than others, but I am just learning!!  I have made one into a card which you can see in one of my later blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...