Saturday 1 June 2019

Best Friend card

Hi its Alison with my regular Saturday blog. Today I'm sharing a card made using the Best Friend stamp set, the Text and Borders set and the Spotty Background stamp.
I began by stamping the spotty background with yellow ink. I then chose one of the border stamps and used it to stamp three stems, curving two of them. I then stamped and coloured the flower heads and fussy cut them out. I used glue gel to attach them to the top of each stem. I stamped the best friend sentiment using grey ink. I glued this topper to a piece of yellow card, then attached this to a card blank.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...