Saturday 25 May 2019

Floral ATCs

Hi it's Alison and it's time for my regular Saturday blog.
Today I'm sharing a set of ATCs made using the Best Friend stamp set. I then stamped the Spotty Background stamp using smokey grey Versafine ink. Next I stamped the curly border from the Text and Border set in red ink. I then stamped the small flower from the Best Friend set with blue ink. I also stamped the Text from the Best Friends set in yellow ink to add more detail to the background.
On a separate piece of card I stamped the flower head six times and coloured them identically. I fussy cut three of them and stuck one to each ATC. The other three heads I cut out the centre's and petals and stuck these to the other heads with silicone glue to create a 3D effect. I stamped one of the Text strips from the Text and Borders set three times. I cut these into smaller pieces and glued to my ATCs
.

2 comments:

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...