Saturday 18 May 2019

Floral Artist Trading Coins

Hi it's new design team member Alison. Today I'm sharing a set of Artist Trading Coins made using the brand new Best Friends stamp set.
To create them I covered three blank coins with white gesso. When it had dried I coloured them with Cosmic Shimmer Colour cloud, ensuring they blended well.
I then stamped the small script stamp twice on each coin. Next I stamped the Spotty Background on to all three coins. Using my white Posca pen I drew round some of the spots. I also covered some spots with glossy accents.
Whilst this dried I stamped three of the flowers with text centres and six of the small flowers, using Versafine Smokey grey ink. I coloured these with my Prismacolor pencils, then fussy cut them out. Next I shaped the flowers using a foam mat and ball tool.
I used one of the dies in my stash to give some extra texture to the coins and then added the flowers.

4 comments:

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...