Thursday 23 May 2019

Campervan Stamps


Hi there Jan here *It's my Colourific Day*
Don't Forget
It's free Delivery in UK for orders over £5
Check out the store here
This week I have been playing with two stamp sets

Campervan (contains 22 stamps)

Say It With Flowers (contains 8 stamps)

For my project this week I made 3 cards
These cards are 6" x 6"
I stamped using Archival Ink onto water colour card
Using Distress Inks to colour and white posca for fine detail
(loving the colours)
I adored the campervan there is so much detail and the set contains so many stamps .
Included is a set of numbers and another number plate so you could fully create your own to match the recipient


I finished of using the large sentiment from Say it with Flowers
It is so good how the sets can be combined and work so well with each other
Thank you for stopping by today
xx


3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I love this stamp set and purchased it last week. Have to wait a few weeks to play with it though, having to do extra hours at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these hun absolutley gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Love Life

Good Morning Monday again.  The weather here has been awful, rain, hail, snow, and sunshine all in the one day! Too wet and cold to go out...